Vehicle detection with magnetic field technology
The Magneto detects parking space occupancy and records the time for which the parking bay was occupied by a vehicle.
As the vehicle detection system reacts immediately and reliably to any change in parking space usage, it is suitable for outdoor parking and on-street applications and helps to optimise parking space management.
The Magneto wireless magnetic field sensor is ideal for single space detection for a small number of parking spaces, e.g. for:
- Outdoor parking spaces
- On-street applications
- Access routes for ambulances and fire brigades
- Loading zones for trucks
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Wireless parking sensor
- Long service life (up to 10 years)
- High reliability (98% accuracy)
- Detects how long the parking bay was occupied by a vehicle
The sensor is suitable for any outdoor parking space and can be installed in the middle of the parking space or on the side of the kerb/sidewalk.